Last week, we turned our attention to the devastating Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. Thanks for all of your captions—you shared Sixes full of sadness, hope, and inspiration. Here are six of our favorites:
- Strength holds strong while nature destroys -Geli
- Sea tugs brave families tighter hugs. —mj sullivan
- Wreckage of my heart laid bare. —Haig
- Fortitude: persevering as your world crumbles. —notyouraveragegirl
- Bruised Dawn breathes life into Day. —Redx3
- Homeless hardship: helping hands, humbled hearts. —Theresa Zanatta
And now for something completely different…
Your Six Word caption goes here!
As we move into the second week of our caption contest, we celebrate the 21st birthday of one of the most talked about celebrity’s of the day: Miley Cyrus. She got her start as Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel. Now she’s a pop culture sensation whose crazy stunts and latest songs have been the talk of the social media town. (Also, she twerks.)
Whether you share your favorite Miley moment, Hannah Montana memory, best wishes for her 21st, or simply write Ms. Cyrus a Six-Word Memoir—say it in Six!
Submissions accepted through Friday, November 29, 5pm EST.