Our Six-Word Caption Contest #11 has wrapped up for the week, just as the NFL wraps up for the season. We showed you a photo of the coveted Lombardi trophy and asked for your six words on the upcoming Super Bowl. We had plenty of contenders, but just as only one team takes the trophy, only one Sixer wins a key tag.
And now, for our Top Six list and contest winner:
6. “Broncos, Seahawks, and Jersey, Oh my!” —Tom Emerson (@TomEmersonMusic on Twitter)
5. “My team out; eye on commercials.” —JAD
4. “Close bouts more fun than routs.” —mj sullivan
3. “Oh Broncos. Careful with my heart.” —John Big John
2. “A perfect storm: weather, football, traffic.” —cindy capitani (@cindycap on Twitter)
1. “The Big Reveal: Manning or Wilson.” —Carolyn Injoy
If you have a favorite in Sunday’s matchup, you might like these honorable mentions:
Seahawks: “Seahawks put the horses to sleep.” —E-250
Broncos: “Manning goes long, Seahawks go home.” —Judah
Congrats to Carolyn Injoy, who can put this winning six-word memoir (or any six words of her choice) on a sleek new key tag thanks to our friends at Various Projects!