Week two’s caption contest celebrating Miley Cyrus’ 21st birthday was quite the hot topic with a volume of hot responses. Alas, here are our Six favorites:
1. “Tongue in cheek gal lets loose.” -Mindfest
2. “Best of both worlds? Uh uh.” -Lamom7
3. ”I understand his achy breaky heart.” -NY2LA
4. “I was right: Everybody makes mistakes.” -Claire
5. “Tough, tantalizing, twerking tongue twisters tonight?” -Almira
6. “Gene Simmons is my real father.” -wolfie
Week three of our caption contest continues with the celebration of, ironically, another 21st birthday: text messaging.
The first SMS message was sent on December 3rd, 1992, and thus, texting was born. The inaugural message was a very simple “Merry Christmas.” Hardly foreshadowing of the technological revolution to come, but with a few adjustments here and there, text messaging has since become a global phenomenon.
A heartfelt appreciation is shared amongst the billions of avid texters worldwide—although there has been an increase in carpal tunnel, many awkward phone calls have been avoided. So, here’s a salute to the text message and it’s 21st anniversary!
Whether you <3 it, or h8 it—Say it in Six and share your caption with us today!
Submissions accepted through Friday, December 6, 5pm EST.