Week two’s caption contest celebrating Miley Cyrus’ 21st birthday was quite the hot topic with a volume of hot responses. Alas, here are our Six favorites:
1. “Tongue in cheek gal lets loose.” –Mindfest
2. “Best of both worlds? Uh uh.” –Lamom7
3. “I understand his achy breaky heart.” –NY2LA
4. “I was right: Everybody makes mistakes.” –Claire
5. “Tough, tantalizing, twerking tongue twisters tonight?” –Almira
6. “Gene Simmons is my real father.” –wolfie
Week three of our caption contest continues with the celebration of, ironically, another 21st birthday: text messaging.
The first SMS message was sent on December 3rd, 1992, and thus, texting was born. The inaugural message was a very simple “Merry Christmas.” Hardly foreshadowing of the technological revolution to come, but with a few adjustments here and there, text messaging has since become a global phenomenon.
A heartfelt appreciation is shared amongst the billions of avid texters worldwide—although there has been an increase in carpal tunnel, many awkward phone calls have been avoided. So, here’s a salute to the text message and it’s 21st anniversary!
Whether you <3 it, or h8 it—Say it in Six and share your caption with us today!
Submissions accepted through Friday, December 6, 5pm EST.