Pablo Neruda once said, “You cannot keep Spring from coming.” This is true for our Sixers who openly welcomed Spring and the new beginnings that come with it. In this week’s SixContest, we asked for your Six Words on Spring Renewal. You shared hundreds of sixes with many touching personal stories, inspiring plans for Spring, and intuitive impressions towards the holy week. With so many incredible submissions, you made it tough to pick just six! Our favorites on spring renewal are:
to laugh again.
5. “Snow melts, along with my complacency.” –sugarsmoke
4. “Passover renewal: matzah, memories, brisket, brides.” –Terri
3. “Be gone you seasonal affective disorder!” –jrmiller
2. “Spring cleanse? I’d rather eat cake.” –Aleyna
And our top-rated springtime memoir is…
1. “Yoga twists and spring cleaning lists.” –NamastePJ
Congrats to NamastePJ, who can put this winning six-word memoir (or any six words of her choice) on a fabulous key tag thanks to our friends at Various Projects!