Week Five of our Caption Contest gave us a chance to wish a very happy birthday to Jane Fonda, a woman whose own Six Words embody the philosophy of living life to it’s fullest: “I’ve lived a very lubricated life.” Here are six of our favorites:
- Judgment later caught up with poise.- l2l3
- She brings out my Electric Cowboy.- wolfie
- Everything and anything -but never plain.- Steve__Anthony
- Kept me in spandex in 1983.- TigerRoS
- Resilience makes my heart grow fonda’- judah
- “Golden Pond” was really very deep.- SilvercityWille
What do you hope to change, accomplish, or usher in once the clock strikes midnight?, This week, we want our Sixers to answer the question: What is your New Year’s Resolution? Do so in Six Words and our favorite will get a signed copy of any SMITH Magazine book of your choice!
Submissions accepted through Monday, December 30, 5pm EST.